That piece of advice was a huge turning point for me. I scaled back my operations and am slowly re-integrating one thing at a time. By scaling back on my own goals and operations, I am able to spend more time with each client, learning throughout the process with smaller, smarter goals. Today, Deb Nystrom and I are hosting a free free webinar on Google + from 1 to 2 p.m. as part of the Social Media Week festivities. Please join us by signing up with the eventbrite link by 12:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time or via email at Leslie [at] LesGo4It.com.
If you don’t yet have a gmail or Google Apps account
- Sign up for a gmail account or check to see if you already have a Google Apps account. Either will work
- Click on the Google+ box in your Google email account (It will be beige or red - if there is a specific message for you waiting, like an old style phone button)
- Google+ messages are showing, but Google+ is not yet open.
- Click on the BLUE
- Google+ viola!
- At the time of a hangout, to which you’ve been invited, you should see a Google+ hangout invitation in your Google+ stream.
- Click on the Google+ hangout invite button and a new window will open.
- Adjust your microphone and volume, and you’ll be hanging out with the cool kids in Google+ hangout.